We always appreciate efforts to spread the word. Here are our Media Guidelines, that ensure the safety and dignity of the children we serve
Should you be interested in conducting feature stories for Iskul that include interviews (for news columns, documentaries, news clips), shootings/filming (for documentaries, short videos), photography (for exhibitions, research/study), and any form of an intended visit to Iskul, kindly email your request to [email protected] with the following details for our reference:
– Website/Link to Individual/Organisation
– Contact information (email/phone)
2. Intention/Objective of the Feature Stories
– Type of Cover Stories
– Where Will it be Published
– Date of Intended Publication
3. Information about the visit
– Date of Intended Visit
– Number of Visitors
– Number of Stays (Day/Night)
4. Please attach a proposed itinerary for our reference.
We would greatly appreciate at least a month’s notice in advance of the intended visit. The Trustees will bring this intention for discussion with Iskul and deliberate on the decision.
Permission to images/clips of videos
Should you be interested in using any part of the short videos regarding Iskul, we would also encourage you to send your request to [email protected] with the following details for our reference:
- Website/Link to Individual/Organisation
- Intention/Objective of the Clip
- Where Will the Clip be Used and Title
- Date of Intended Publication
- Please attach a link or idea/concept paper of the intended use of the clip for our reference.
We would greatly appreciate two weeks’ notice in advance to reply. The Trustees will bring this intention for discussion with Iskul and deliberate on the decision.