In 2016, we found the need to publish an official guideline for the public to set up proper procedure for intended visitors, researchers, or volunteers. This would make it easier to coordinate collaborations in a professional context, and keep things safe for everyone.
- Our Co-Founder Khairul Was Nominated For An Award By Unicef!
- Iskul Students Stepped Up to Learn How To Make Water Filtration System for Their Community
- Rendy’s Story – An Early Medical Intervention by Iskul
- Three Stateless Teenagers Without Access to Education are Now Empowering their own community
- Iskul’s On-Land Performance