Should you be interested in providing teaching skills and, knowledge, and to inspire our Mastal Arikik, we would encourage you to send your request to [email protected] with the following details for our reference:
- Individual details
- Background (Education, Working Experience)
- Contact Information (email/phone)
- Where did you hear about Iskul?
- What is your proposed learning experience for our Mastal Arikik?
- How long do you plan to spend time with our Mastal Arikik?
- Date of Intended Visit
- Number of Visitors
- Number of Stays (Day/Night)
- Please attach the following for our reference:
- CV or resume
- Proposed learning experience/schedule/plans/itinerary for our Mastal Arikik
We would greatly appreciate at least a month’s notice in advance of the intended visit. The Trustees will bring this intention for discussion with Iskul and deliberate on the decision.
Generally, we will acknowledge requests within 7 working days. Your patience and understanding is most appreciated as the Trustees works on a voluntary basis. Under short notice, we may still consider your intention but do understand that shall we be unable to get in touch and confer with Iskul in Omadal Island, we will generally reject your intention.
Thank you so much for your support.