Iskul Sama DiLaut Omadal is a community-run project initiated to provide basic literacy for stateless children on Omadal Island, Sabah, Malaysia, since August 2015. Iskul is registered with Malaysia’s Registrar of Societies (ROS) under the oficial name of Persatuan Pendidikan Bajau Laut (Iskul Sama diLaut Omadal) | PPM-009-14-24072017
- Our Co-Founder Khairul Was Nominated For An Award By Unicef!
- Iskul Students Stepped Up to Learn How To Make Water Filtration System for Their Community
- Rendy’s Story – An Early Medical Intervention by Iskul
- Three Stateless Teenagers Without Access to Education are Now Empowering their own community
- Iskul’s On-Land Performance